Not that anyone might have cared. But I am still around. This blog has been taken over by my wife. I am fine with that. Just want all the readers in the middle east to know that I am still alive and well. I used to have a bit more free time but my job has strict no personal Internet rules.
When I get home I am ready to play with the kids and then sleep on my daughters bedroom floor.
Anyway I am still here...
4 comments:
Dude, you gotta get some normal sleep and you know what is coming next... Come and take a lesson from the kids and parents sleeeping experts! I can't live without my sleep and neither should you. Come to me my young apprentice and I will make your dreams come true.
Jordan
Are you still sleeping in Adi's room? That silly Daddy's Girl!
I was wondering. And I am glad to hear your still doing well.
LOL, I wish I could get my wife to take over our blog! You just need to get your priorities straight! 1) Internet, 2) Work, 3) Sports, etc. Just kidding. Its great to see you guys are doing well. Take care and stay in touch.
Your cousin,
Ben Yung
Post a Comment