Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can you say "Proud Papa" !?


So we have always know that Kohen loves every remote control he can get his hands on, x-box controllers too, dvd's, and even loves laptops... pretty much anything electronic...but this makes it official... Kohen is more like his daddy that we thought. Oh no! Ha ha! Just kidding Jeff...kinda!Look at him though...What a cutie! Jeff is one proud papa!
(those of you who don't know...that is an xbox live headset. Watch out! Kohen is now a gamer!)

3 comments:

Krissey said...

Ha ha! That is so funny. I can Jeff now with a big huge grin on his face...

Kristin said...

I can't get over how cute they are! I'm so glad we were able to visit at the last minute. Maybe we can definitely do it again sometime. And, I REALLY hope we didn't interrupt the shower. =)

Yes we're home and I'm still trying to finish te book. I've tried to pace myself otherwise I'd stay up all night and then beexhausted the next day. Hmmm, I'm at the part where they're laying in bed. =)

we share: said...

that is too much!!!! wrong and funny on so many levels!!! Jeff must be soooooo proud. Ha!HA!