
On Sunday we went to see the Capson's and their beautiful baby girl Halle. It was her blessing day. She was so cute and the food was awesome. Good job Blake and Kristen! After that we went and saw my Grandma and Grandpa that live in Bountiful and then Jeff's Grandma in Kaysville. That night since it was the actually forth and the kids wouldn't stop asking we had some fun with some fireworks. Adi was crazy excited...Just look at her!...It was a good Sunday.
We came back from the parade and got our swimsuits on. The Gibson family came over for a swim party and some yummy food. We had so much fun! After all day in the sun and the Gibson's went home me and Adi laid out to warm up before we went inside. Adi was so worn out she fell asleep laying out on the deck. What a cutie!So I was debating whether or not to post this because...well...me in a swimsuit and pregnant but it's just too funny not to share. Enjoy the pregnant cannonball!....listen for the grunt....ha ha!
We went to the Layton City fireworks and then came home and crashed. Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I know we sure did!
Here are some fun videos from Sunday night fireworks. The kids are so funny. It might be kinda dark. Enjoy!...
3 comments:
i love you and your pregnant cannonball!! :) and i missed out on the houseboat too :( glad you guys doing so well... can't wait to see your sweet baby!!
did you guys hear/see our fireworks... ya that's what happens when DK goes to South Dakota!
Ha, ha, ha I'm pretty sure I watched your cannonball video like 7 times in a row. That was freakin awesome and hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh. I can't believe your kids are so grown up! I will be in Utah from August 13-17 so if you want to get together I would love it!
Post a Comment